I hate to brag...but I will anyway... and say that I think I have the BEST 2 year old little girl EVER! Here are just a few reasons why...
1. She is sooo HAPPY! She gallops and hops everywhere she goes. Her positive energy is contagious!!
2. Very adaptable-and goes with whatever we are doing.
3. She is polite and says (or signs) please and thank you constantly.
4. She loves to go to bed! Eliza begs to take naps and to go to bed at night. She still sleeps in her sleep sack, rubs her tags on her blankies, and has her binky.
5.She would let me read to her ALL day if I would. She loves books-especially "Blue's Clues" right now.
6. She will sit and watch a show so I can shower or get something else done. Her favorites are still "Signing Time", "Blue's Clues", and "Thomas the Train" books.
7. She loves to be with me, but is also easy to leave with a babysitter, at nursery, or at the gym daycare.
8. She is SUPER social. Her favorite friend is Charlie Beardsley and someday they WILL get married.
9. Eliza is a GREAT eater. She has started to get a bit more picky after watching her older siblings, but is generally pretty easy to please at mealtime.
10. She loves to say her prayers. Because of her we pray A LOT! She reminds us to pray at mealtimes, before her naps, and before bed.
11. Just like Connor, she has a special preference for her Grandpa Mark. She would choose him over me any day! (In fact, it is amazing how similar Connor and Eliza are...(both looks and personality).
She certainly has her stubborn moments, but I can count on one hand how many tantrums she has thrown. How thankful we are to have this little girl in our family!!! We love her so much.
Here are some pictures of her birthday party. We waited to celebrate with cousins.
|I love this one!!|
|She plugged her ears when we sang...and I don't even think we were trying to sing "Westover" style.|
|Trying out one of her birthday presents with Dad. She also got some Thomas trains, and some books.|
|Bubbles in her face!|
|I think she liked the mac and cheese more than her cake!|