Monday, June 2, 2008

Girl's Reunion in Las Veags!

Blue Man Show
What happens in Vegas... :)

I tried my luck at the slots...
Apparently I have no luck!
The cutest pregnant girls ever!
Pedicures

I had the most wonderful weekend in Las Vegas reconnecting with my college roommates. Mary and I flew in on Thursday night, and Alissa picked us up. It was so fun to see both of them pregnant:). We of course stayed up past 1am catching up. Friday was filled with laying pooside, enjoying pedicures, and a yummy dinner at a Thai restaurant. Our friend Anna joined us Friday night. She is very busy in her 3rd year of her PHD program, and we were so glad that she was able to make it. We had some late night Coldstone icecream that night and stayed up chatting until after 3am! I felt like I was in college again! Saturday we slept in, layed out at the pool-along with Mary making us do laps in the pool :), and hit the Vegas strip. Alissa's friend was able to get us center 5th row tickets to The Blue Man Show. When we went to sit down we had to put on panchos to protect us from flying paint and Jello! The show was very entertaining, but had to describe. At the end they litterally rolled 100's of rolls of T.P. out into the audience and we were covered with it. Very strange, but fun. Following the show, we walked around the strip, saw the fountains at the Ballagio, and had a delicious late dinner at a French restaurant at the Paris. We got home around 1am...again way past my bed time. A great time was had by all and I was so glad to be able to get together with "my girls" who really feel like sisters to me. Its amazing how we can not see each other or really even talk for a year and get together and feel like no time has past! I can't wait until next year. ..(Thank you so much to Anette who watched my kids so I
go! I have the best mother in law ever!)









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, a girls trip. I am so jealous. I need a vacation. One of these days I'm going to just show up on your doorstep!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I came! I had a blast with you girls! You are forever my girls! Luvs 2 you!