Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Connor's First Day of School

My baby boy is in Kindergarten! I know everyone says this, but it really did come so fast. Because we had him wait until he was six (because of his late August birthday), I really wasn't very sad to see him go. He was soooooo ready and excited. Ryan was still on leave his first week of school, so he dropped him off. Connor quickly shooed him away and then insisted he ride the bus home on the FIRST day. He has really become an independent little guy-which I never would have predicted a few years ago. After a couple of days of being dropped off, he said "Mom, will you PLEASE not walk me to class?" I don't think he is embarrassed of us yet-just wants to be independent and prove he can do things himself. What a guy!
We had awesome start, with a teacher he loved, but due to high class numbers they had to hire a new teacher, and Connor got switched. His new teacher is kind, but I feel like we are still adjusting. Luckily, Connor is pretty adaptable, and took the change well.





(Sadie wanted her picture taken too!)
My handsome Kindergartener

No comments: