Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sadie's First "Friend" Birthday Party

Sadie and her friend Laine had a super fun birthday party at a children's salon called Jack and Jill's. The girls got to have their hair done, nails painted, made bracelets and tiaras, played a couple of games, and ate snacks and cake. (Check out the princess cake I made...definately not professional looking, but not bad for me!) Sadie said it best by saying, "That was the best party EVER!" When I asked her what her favorite part was, she said "Getting my hair made." We left her style in for 3 or 4 days-she was sad to take it out. Laine's mom, Autumn made adorable goodie bags/purses for the guests to take home. Best of all, I didn't have to clean up! :) I'm so glad that Sadie and Laine had a good time.


Mom and the birthday girl!
Half of the friends that came
The other half
Pure Joy
Make a wish!

Placing the candles
Princess Bingo
Kiss the Frog game
Getting her hair done!

1 comment:

Rozanne said...

That sounds like a cool party! Sure looks very happy! :)