Tuesday, November 15, 2011

First Day of Preschool/Dance

Another belated post-but I wanted to document Sadie's start of what has been a great year so far. Sadie LOVES preschool so much. I remember that Connor enjoyed preschool, but was just as happy or more to be home with me. It is a whole different story with Sadie. She LOVES school!! The teachers at Good Shepherd are the sweetest, most kind and gentle women in the world. We have switched from afternoon to morning Monday/Wednesday/Friday preschool this year. It has been a nice change for us. Ryan usually drops Connor off at school. I am able to get myself and the girls ready. Then we head to preschool drop off, and Eliza and I head for the gym for an hour or so. Sadie is doing her second year of dance this year as well. She is one lucky girl. I am happy that she is a happy-well adjusted little girl.

Sadie and Lauren before dance!
Circle Time
Best Friends!

Adorable little girls!

No comments: