Friday, February 6, 2015

Eliza turns 3!!!

We had some of Eliza's favorite people over for her birthday-The Penrod's, Juergen's, and Beardsley's. Eliza sneezed all over the banana cake (her favorite) and the rest of us ate icecream. I thought it was pretty smart of her. I wish I had written down more about Eliza when she was 3 (not a year and a half later), but what I do remember about her, is that she was the most pleasant 2 and 3 year old I have ever encountered. I feel so blessed that she is mine. She is so easy going, loving, and always happy. She loved books and can often be found in a corner, on her bed, or anywhere, just flipping through picture books. At 3 she still loved her binky and blackie, morning bottles of warm milk, and naps. She couldn't say her "r" sound and it was so precious. Favorite foods were peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with no crust, quesadillas, and chicken nuggets. She is the only kid I know that does not like icecream, most cakes, and most candies. She does love my home made chocolate chip cookies, brownies, and smarties...and I LOVE HER!!!

Happy boys!

Eliza and her boyfriend.

We will display this at Eliza and Charlie's Wedding in 23 years.

Mason, Connor, Grant

Birthday girl, Lauren, and Brooke

They are so lucky to have one another.

Tried to get a good pict

No comments: