Thursday, March 6, 2008

Another day at the Park

We have had an unusual amount of good weather here. Good for us here in the Northwest in March is hig 40's low 50's and cloudy. Up here, when you see a decent day, you drop everything and go to the park because you are afraid that it will rain for the next 40 days. The kids and I are on a streak now of going to the park everyday since last Monday. I have slacked on my housework, but the kids and I have not only survived all of Ryan's travels the last 2 weeks, but actually enjoyed ourselves. I haven't been able to go to the gym or workout because Ryan has been gone, so instead in the evenings after dinner I have packed Sadie on my back, put Connor in the jogging stroller, and Cooper's leash in my right hand and power walked around the neighborhood. I am sure its a funny sight to see, but we all get some fresh air, I get a little workout, and then I put the kids to bed. Its nice to have Ryan home now though. I did get to go for a litttle run this evening with some girlfriends with no kids. Here are a few pics from our day at the park with friends today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous! We've had such a cold cold winter. It's been months since we went to a park!