Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Finally...

So... after being convinced by family that I need to start a blog...here we go. I'll try to post recent pictures often of the kids since we live so far away from most of our family.
I'll try to quickly summarize what we have been up to the last year or so. Ryan and I celebrated our sixth anniversary last November! Crazy! Time really does fly. We have two great kids now... (I still get a little freaked out by the plural "s"-and we are almost a year into it). Connor Ryan is 3 1/2 years and Sadie Elizabeth is 10 1/2 months. They are wonderful and a lot of work. :) We are still living in Olympia, WA and love everything about it except the rain! We have an awesome ward, neighborhood, good freinds, and have especially enjoyed living closer to Ryan's parents who are now in Portland. Ryan is still pushing drugs for Pfizer and I am lucky enough (most days) to be able to stay home with the kids. Here are a few pics from the last few months. Enjoy!

2 comments:

nicole said...

yah Johanna! I cannot believe how big Sadie is. Her and Connor are darling.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world. My kids will be so excited to see pics of your kids. Sadie's gotten so big and she has hair! Jane's jealous!