Friday, August 29, 2008

Multnomah Falls

Saturday, all the Johnson brothers, our family, and Grandma and Grandpa Johnson, headed to Multnomah falls. It is a waterfall about 30 minutes south of Portland, that really is spectacular. I think I heard while I was there, that it's hieght is equal to Niagra Falls. The weather was perfect, and the falls were beautiful. Grandma, Grandpa, and Sadie stayed behind and played while Ryan, Lance, Sean, Chad, and I hiked to the top of the falls. It was only one mile up and one mile down, but pretty steep. I was pround of Connor for walking the whole way. He was pretty tired, but proud that he had done it. I really reccomend to anyone that gets the chance, to visit the falls. It's totally worth it!


Connor and his "favorite" Uncle Lance.


I love Connor's face!


The "Guys"


Are we there yet?


Sadie Loving the Falls with Grandpa!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Great pics of the falls! That really is a great place. Our family went there last June and only Corey & Scott made it to the top. But next time hopefully Gabby and I will, too! Did you guys get the Tshirts that said "I made it to the top of Multnomah Falls"???