Monday, December 15, 2008

Seaworld

We spent a few of the days of our Texas Trip in San Antonio to take the kiddos to Seaworld. We stayed at a fun resort right across from the park. I don't know what was more fun...the resort or Seaworld. We were excited that my mom and dad joined us for the second day at World. Some hightlights were riding the roller coasters over and over with my dad. We even got mom to go on the upside down loopty loop one "Great White" two times in a row. (There were no lines so the attendent let us just stay on and ride again. I have to admit that was a little much even for me who loves thrill rides. I felt a little light headed for a while after that. Connor even went on the Shamoo rollercoaster. The kids and I loved feeding the bottlenosed dolphins. We also LOVED the Shamoo show. I could be wrong, but I think Ryan liked the dophin and beluga whale show the best. There were some amazing divers that really made the show neat. The weather could not have been better and our kids were happy and entertained both days. Here a few pictures from our fun trip.








2 comments:

Eric and Rozanne said...

What a fun trip for Thanksgiving...you got to be in the warm weather like us in Florida. Our kids haven't been to Sea World yet. Your pictures remind me that we need to do that. What a perfect picture of Connor feeding the dolphin...food in air, mouth open, hand out...couldn't have been more perfect! :) I heard we missed your bread and jam this year...that was always SO yummy! I hope the new people are taking good care of our house!

Susan said...

Looks like so much fun! We hope to make it to Seaworld in CA this spring. Have not been to the one in Texas. You're a good sport for riding those roller coasters. I used to love to ride them, but can't handle riding them anymore, must be my old age! Great pictures.