Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas lights

Last Friday, Ryan's boss hosted a family work party. He is a great guy and it was fun meeting more of the people Ryan works with. I have to say that the best part of our night was the lights at the Botanical Gardens in Bellvue. The lights were incredible and the kids had a blast running around drinking hot chocolate and jumping in puddles. They were soaked by the end of the night, but very happy and tired. I highly recommend this to anyone that lives close. I think we will make it a holiday tradition for our family.





4 comments:

Susan said...

I heard about the Botanical Gardens but have never been. It looks beautiful. I'm not sure we'll make it there this year with all this darn snow, but next year??? Great pictures.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much Sadie looks like you...especially in the last picture. Hope your weather gets better so we can come see you!

Nadia said...

Lets get another post soon. I know that you've been doing some fun things!

Unknown said...

sorry, I totally googled you...creepy I know. I agree with Nadia...let's get another post up!