Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Connor's Birthday From "Texas Grandma"

Before Grandma left she took Connor shopping for an early birthday present. One thing I have always liked about Connor is that he is VERY decisive. He makes up him mind quickly and easily and then sticks to it . Whether he is choosing what to wear, what's for lunch, a movie to rent, or a new toy, he always knows what he wants. This was the case when my mom took him to Target. He went straight to the Clone Trooper Helmet and we were at the checkout 2 minutes later. He was so proud of his new gear he took a picture of it to document. Thanks Grandma! We had a fun visit with you!




3 comments:

Susan said...

That is a great trait to have! I wish my girls were that way!

Eric and Rozanne said...

I love the decisive trait as well. I wish I had more of that in myself. Jesikah is very decisive, and I love that about her.

Anonymous said...

I wish my girl was as decisive! I bet mom does too!