Thursday, September 10, 2009

Connor's First Loose Tooth

Connor lost his first tooth in July. I took him to the Dentist who happens to be a good friend, and he said, "Did you know Connor has a very loose tooth?" I had no idea...bad mom I guess. I just thought he was too young to lose a tooth. Just another sign my baby is growing up. He was pretty happy to have the Tooth Fairy leave him 2 dollars. When I was little I got 4 quarters and had to give one to each sibling so that left me with one. It was sort of cool because anytime anyone lost a tooth we all got something, but not so cool, in that 1 quarter couln't get you much , even when I was little. When we lost teeth my dad also had to call the Tooth Fairy to tell her. He would get out the phone book and look up her number and have a nice conversation with her about her upcoming visit to our house. Too Funny!
Trying to show his loose tooth



1 comment:

Eric and Rozanne said...

I can't believe that he already lost a tooth!! I love that your dad called the tooth fairy and that you had to share money with your siblings. Both of those are great ideas. Did Connor have to give a dollar to Sadie? And did Ryan call the tooth fairy?