Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day at Home

The weather had been really nice this week and it seemed like we were go, go, going all the time. We had tons of playdates and park days. I was actually relieved the other day when it was not so nice outside and we decided to have a "Fun Day" at home. We stayed in our jammies all day and painted, made cookies, read stories, took naps, and I caught up on a few chores. Most days I don't like being home all day, but today it was a good thing!

They spent most of their time painting with brushes, but ended up painting with their bodies. Normally we only do this outside, but I was feeling more laid back today so I said they could. Connor was shocked when he asked and I said "Yes." He told me I was "The Best Mom Ever!" Totally worth cleaning up the mess!

1 comment:

Rozanne said...

Awww...I don't hear that often. :) Looks like a fun day. You really are an awesome mom.