Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sprinkles Cupcakes Part One and Two

One of our favorite stops in Newport is Sprinkles cupcakes. Ryan took the kids the first time while Anette and I had a peaceful sit down lunch. We wanted to go back for cupcakes after lunch and were told a secret word we could tell the cupcake gals to get a free red velvet with cream cheese frosting cupcake. We both scored free ones! I love free stuff-especially when they are that yummy! We went back for more cupcakes the day we left...they are the best!


Chocolate, chocolate for Connor
Sadie just got a frosting shot this time since thats all she eats any way!
Had to get a pink cupcake like "Pinkalicious"

I don't think life gets better than this!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yum, you're making me hungry. There is a Sprinkles up here I think I'm going to have to visit this week.