Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Random...a few things we have been up to...

I have not been very good about taking pictures or videos lately, but here are few things we have been up to lately...

All of my kids-Cooper is still Eliza's favorite family member.
Sadie finally threw away her binkies. I had delayed it FOREVER, because I was afraid it would be hard and I was losing enough sleep with a newborn to deal with a 3 year old not sleeping. I am so proud of her because she was such a good girl about it. We went to the dentist and he suggested that she stop using them. She came right home and collected all of them and trashed them! This is obviously an old picture that Connor took, but it was the only one I could find of her with her binky in her mouth and her two pink blankies.
Basketball season ended...the 2 Connor's. Connor's love of basketball has certainly not ended. The boy is ALWAYS wanting to go play hoops and constantly has a ball in his hands dribbling all over the house. (Yes its annoying...but cute at the same time!)
We went to Portland for President's Day weekend...Ryan and Eliza relaxing together.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Such cute pics of your little family. These are precious memories you will always have!!