Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sadie's First Dance Recital

In February, Sadie had her first little dance recital. I had trouble uploading the video to the blog, but here are a few photos...she did very well and really didn't have any stage fright at all. I wondered how she would do because she will never show us her "moves" at home. She is already self conscience around us. Sometimes I will catch her dancing in front of the fireplace looking at her reflection in the glass. She will also go in the bathroom and shut the door and dance. I always have to pretend that I didn't see her or she gets upset. We were so happy that she enjoyed it. Can't wait for more recitals in the future!

Enjoying a cookie after the big show!
Roses
Grandpa and Eliza
Sadie and her good friend Lauren
Most of her class waiting to preform.

1 comment: