Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Christmas Programs 2011

Grandma and Grandpa were able to make a special trip to Olympia to see Sadie and her Preschool program. I can't believe that this her last PRESCHOOL program!!! She will be in Kindergarten before I know it and I don't know if I am okay that. They sang lots of sweet songs with their sweet-as-pie teachers. Sadie was on cloud nine to have her favorite people there.
Best Friends!

So adorable...
Ryan took the day off to see Connor's "Winter Program" (love that they don't call it "Christmas" ). There were LOTS of Snowmen songs and poems and Connor got to introduce his class for a song. I think he was pretty happy to see that his dad was able to be there! He is getting so big- and a little "too cool" as well. When they first opened the curtains all of the kids were wearing Rudolph hats. After they finished singing "Rudolph" they were allowed to throw their hats behind the risers. Connor's was the very FIRST hat to be thrown...he was a little embarrassed, I think, to have to wear such a dorky hat!

No comments: