Tuesday, July 10, 2012

June Utah Trip

We decided we needed to go back to Utah to be with and support Anna. Sadly, Alissa and Autumn couldn't make it. We missed them lots, but it was great to spend time with Mary, Jess, Kelly, Anna, and her cute Hailee and Chad. My trip started out perfectly with my sweet Grandpa and Jean picking me up from the airport and taking me to Little America for lunch. I truly treasure every time I get to see and spend time with my grandpa. Love him!! Then we went to Emily's to hang out with her kiddos for a while.  
Grandpa dropped me off at Anna's house in Draper where I met up with everyone. We had such a nice visit. We enjoyed hiking, shopping, chatting, crying, visiting Charlie's grave, making some freezer meals, and especially just spending time together. I hope that we provided some useful support for Anna.  She is so amazing. I can't imagine going through what she is, but she is really so inspiring in her testimony and strength. 







No comments: