Sunday, July 22, 2012

Last Day of First Grade for Connor!

First grade has been such a positive year for Connor. Mrs. Justice was most amazing teacher who was so perfect for Connor.  He excelled in reading this year ending the year by reading books like Harry Potter. I told him if he reached 300% of his reading goal he could get a pogo stick and he did it!  He is such a great student and was told in a note from his teacher that  "he was one of the kindest, sweetest boys she has ever had the privilege of teaching." I am proud of who he has become. I have NO regrets about waiting to start him since he has a late August birthday. 

Went out for donuts and milk to celebrate the last day of school before drop off!
I think these three are pretty sweet!

Mrs. Justice's Class Lunch Table
A few days before the end of school, the girls and I brought in some cookies and milk to celebrate his "summer birthday." He got some really sweet and funny notes from his friends. Here are a few of the best quotes...
Dear Connor,
"Your bright smill lights up the room."
"You are good at basketball, you are a very fast runr."
"You are very very good at AR tests and you are good at kickball and the best thing I like about you are my best friend in the hole tiryerd world."
"You alwas make us feel hapee. I like your hair"
"You are the nicest studet in the clas."
"If there were 100 Connor's no wood frown."
"I like the way you love to writ."
"You are kind to kids."
" You are great at evere sport."
"Everyone wants to be your frind."




1 comment:

Susan said...

What great comments! I'm glad he enjoyed first grade. Doesn't it fly by?