Sunday, April 14, 2013

Connor's Broken Teeth

Just a couple of days after surgery #2 on his broken arm, Connor was riding his bike around the block. (Probably not the best idea with a cast still on his arm). Ryan and I were outside chatting with a neighbor and heard a scream and saw Connor running towards us. My first thought was his arm...but then he showed us his teeth-yes his adult teeth! I was sooo upset. Apparently, he was buzzing around a corner and thought that a car might hit him so he slammed on his brakes and I guess his teeth hit the cement. Ever since he broke his arm, he has understandably been more paranoid. He was also probably trying to protect his arm. Thank goodness he had a helmet on and there was no head or face injury. Poor guy has never been accident prone until the past few months.  Luckily, we have a good friend who is a dentist, and Spenser came in to his office on a day off and took great care of my boy. Connor was very tough once again. I just hope that he has had his share of accidents are over for a long time now.

Ouch...


After the repair with a brace on.



No comments: