Monday, April 15, 2013

Everyday Life...

With the baby coming soon and I'm sure our routine will change, I wanted to remember how life was for the majority of this school year with my girls. We are so lucky to be able to sleep late in the mornings. School doesn't start until 9:25am and we are less than a mile away so we have pretty easy mornings. Sometimes the kids take the bus, but usually I take them so that we have a little more time. Eliza and I have some quality time together while Sadie is at half day Kindergarten. We usually clean house, go for walks, go to the gym, run errands, read books, and do whatever Eliza wants to do.  I'm going to miss our one on one time together. Sadie gets dropped off by her sweet bus driver at our door. I never tire of seeing her happy face get off that big yellow school bus. Lunch is usually PBJ, mac and cheese, quesadillas, or turkey sandwiches. Then Eliza takes a nap and Sadie and I get some time together, and more often than not, Sadie has some sort of play date.  I often get a break or get to hang out with the awesome mom's of her friends! Connor gets home at 4 and our evenings are usually pretty busy with gymnastics, dance, Connor's sports, activity days, and scouts.  We have the life, I tell ya!

Snuggling and watching a show with Evie.

Eliza helping me vacuum in her "Alice" dress.

Brownie batter!!

Walks around the neighborhood.

Rain does not stop Sadie from playing outside!

Faith, Lauren, and Sadie all dressed up and ready to perform a play/dance for me.

Grocery shopping in her princess dress.

Trip to the mall.

Dad surprises us for donuts sometimes.



Bubble Baths 
Swinging with friends.

Laine and Sadie needed popsicles in the scorching 50 degree weather.

1 comment:

Susan said...

What a cute post! The pictures are great...I really like the one with Eliza and the mannequin. It's good to remember the little things....they grow up too fast.