Thursday, September 11, 2008

Go BYU!


Ryan and I got to go to the BYU University of Washington football game last weekend. There was a huge group of fans from Olympia that all sat together in the nosebleeds.:) It was a very close game... and ended up getting a lot of national attention because of a questionable call at the end of the game that allowed BYU to block an extra point punt. We were able to go down to the BYU section and see my Aunt Sharon, Uncle Lee, and counsins Whitney, her husband, and Jesse. I also ran into an old friend from highschool and college whose brother in law is on the team. After the game Ryan and I went to a nice peaceful dinner at Outback with no screaming kids. What a treat! The kids had an awesome day as always with Grandma and Grandpa. Connor even asked if BYU could come every Saturday so Gr. and Gr. could watch them every Saturday. I feel like I am saying it all the time...but thank you again to Anette and Mark for leaving their house at 6am watching the kids all day, and then driving back that same night. We appreciate you guys sooooo much!

2 comments:

Eric and Rozanne said...

I'm glad that you got to get away and go. I don't think we would have missed it had we still been around there either.

TimLoraKat said...

Tim said he saw you there as well. His brother is the student athletic trainer for BYU. It was a great game!