Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Little Flower






I just had to post these photos because Sadie looks so innocent and sweet playing in Grandma's garden. Anyone who knows her well can testify that she can be sweet, but can also be a big pain! I think the time between 16 months and 2 is harder than "terrible two's." I remember with Connor, at two I could start reasoning with him a little and he began to understand "if" and "then"." I remember bribing him with M&M's at his two year old pictures. Anyway this time between 16 months and two is crazy! They think they can do everything, but they can't. They know what they want, but they can't always tell you, they have learned to hit, scratch, etc, and so on. Sometimes she is naughty because she is frustrated, and other times she seems to be aggressive for no apparent reason. Despite the pain she is, she can be very affectionate, funny, and really cute!

3 comments:

Rozanne said...

I agree about that age being the hardest. It definitely was with Jarem. I thought it got easier when he turned two. BTW--I did already get a calling--I'm teaching the 10 year olds in primary. It should be fun!

Dustin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nadia said...

Looks like an angel! (sorry, that was me that deleted the comment. I was signed in as my brother in law Dusty and I thought that you might find it a little creepy!)