Monday, March 9, 2009

Connor's tonsils...

A lot of know that Connor snores as if he were an obese old man. I finally took him to an ENT because I am worried about sleep apnea. He has has strep and tonsilitus several times this year too. The doctor took one look and said for sure he needs them out and probably has what they call obstructive sleep apnea. We have his surgery scheduled for March 23rd. Although I am nervous about it, I think it will be a good thing in the long run. I waited until I was 18 to get my huge ones out, and I have felt so much better since. I don't think I would have ever gotten married if I hadn't had them out. I feel really sorry for Anna my college roomy and my sister Emily who had to endure my snoring for a long time! I hope my little buddy does well.

1 comment:

Anna Packard said...

In many ways I was grateful for your snoring as it prepared me for marriage to Chad! :P

PS, next time you are in Provo we need to get together and catch up!!!