Saturday, March 28, 2009

Girl's Weekend in Utah




Ryan had a work trip in New York City a few weeks ago and Southwest had an amazing sale ($50 each way), so the kids and I took off to go see family for a few days. My sister Melanie was also able to come for a little "girl's weekend." Thanks to Adam for watching Sadie and Tom for keeping an eye on Connor :). Melanie and I did a "mini Spa day" at an Aveda salon at the Gateway in SLC. I got a facial, a massage, and my hair washed and styled. So fun and relaxing! Then we met up with Emily and Nicole for lunch and a movie. After checking into the downtwon Marriott, we went to dinner (which is a funny story in itself) and then a great dessert at Melting pot. We stayed up way too late just chatting and catching up. I wish we all lived closer. I guess we were too busy having fun to take many pics. I just got one of Emilyand Nicole and our great dessert!







No comments: