Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sweet Moment

People who have been around my kids very much know that they have a funny relationship. I wish they got along more, but they just don't. Sadie knows how to push Connor's buttons and Connor knows how to pick on and tease Sadie. If anyone has any good advice I'd love to hear it. Anyway, on our flight home, Sadie was in the middle seat and was nervous. Connor offered to let her sit on his lap and see out the window, so "she could see that it wasn't scary." I'm so glad that there are rare moments like this one that lets me know that they really do love and care for each other.




Big Brother comforting scared little Sis





4 comments:

Ashley Elizabeth said...

That is such a sweet picture of your two. My kids either hate each other or love each other, and sadly it all depends on what Ethan feels like, I guess since he's the oldest. But it makes those moments when you catch them helping their sibling, or playing with them all the sweeter!
Looks like a fun girls weekend, I am so jealous of your spa day!
Thats so sad about Connor's tonsils:( Good luck with the surgery.
Sounds like Connor and Hayden would be BFF, Hayden announced this morning that he is Jedi Hayden!

Susan said...

Brothers and sisters MUST FIGHT, it's in the sibling rule book. My brother (2 yrs older) and I always fought, but we really loved each other. It gives you good stories to tell their future spouses. Ha!

Kelly said...

That is too cute!

Eric and Rozanne said...

I've always said that Sadie and Connor remind me so much of Alex and Jesikah. Their relationship and personalities are SO similar. I love catching them in moments where they get along.