Saturday, August 1, 2009

Summer Fun















We are enjoying one of the best summers that we have had since living in WA. The weather has been beautiful and we are trying to get out and enjoy the sunshine as much as possible. My kids probably enjoy just hanging out in the backyard the most out of all the fun summer acttivities we do. They also love going to the highschool behind the neighborhood and playing baseball. You can see that Sadie loves playing in the dirt on the field. I am glad that my little prissy girl doesn't mind getting dirty everyonce in a while. Happy Summer!





2 comments:

Eric and Rozanne said...

That looks like a fun pool! You guys do have a very fun backyard. We need to work on ours a bit more. I'm glad to see that Cooper has his OWN pool. :) Looks like he enjoys his too.

Susan said...

I know we complained & complained about how HOT it was, but now that the cool weather has returned I'd be happy to have it back :) Looks like the kids & Cooper enjoyed the pools.