Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Cancun

Last November we cancelled a trip to Cancun with our friends the Werner's. We were hoping to reschedule with them, but because I am pregnant I wanted to go before I got too far along. When we started looking at tickets the best deals were only a few weeks away. We were ready for a break from the rain by the beginning of Feb. Ryan's wonderful parents were gracious enough to come to our house and watch Sadie, Connor, and Cooper. So off we went, to Dreams Riviera Cancun! The resort had been recommended by my sister and brother-in-law and was the first "all inclusive" we have tried. We LOVED every minute of it. The pictures may be sort of boring because all we did was EAT, lay out, walk on the beach, EAT some more, and thats about it!


I read the whole 4th Twilight book finally at the beach!
Beautiful water!
View from our room
Ryan going for a dip in the gorgeous water (before he got his killer tan :))

2 comments:

Eric and Rozanne said...

Wow! Looks like an awesome trip. I'll have to remember that place for future reference. I love that you have Ryan's parents close-by to help with the kids.

Anonymous said...

So happy (and a little relieved) that you had such a fabulous time. Next time, let's go together!