Thursday, April 1, 2010

Christmas Tree 2009

Here are a few pictures of Sadie and Connor in front of your beautifully decorated Christmas Tree this year. I can not take ANY credit for the pretty tree. I was in the height of not feeling well (due to being about 6 weeks pregnant) and had no motivation to decorate this year. The first Saturday of December, while I was at the Temple at a friend's sealing, Ryan took both kids all around town searching for the perfect ornaments. The ornaments we had had in years past were from the college years and we had tossed them after last year. Anyway, I think he did a WAY better job than I would have ever done and the kids looked pretty cute posing in this years Christmas outfits. Sadie LOVES dressing up and also LOVES the tree. Every morning that we had it up, the first thing she would do is turn the lights on, and got mad at us when we turned it off to go somewhere. She cried and cried when we took the tree down after Christmas. Connor liked the tree too, but did not like when we made him where his Christmas shirt. He can't stand anything with a collar right now!



(My Favorite)

No comments: