Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fun With Cousins!

My sister Melanie just moved into a beautiful new house that had a guest room so we got to stay with them for the first time ever. The kids had SOOOOO much fun together just playing. I was telling Connor that I feel like I hardly saw him all week because he was so content playing with Sara, Cole, and Aly. It was also fun to get a little extra time hanging out with my sister. We still had lots of good quality time with Grandma and Grandpa-probably a lot more basketball playing than Grandpa ever would have wanted thanks to Connor! Everytime we see cousins, I get sad we don't all live closer. Maybe someday???


Connor really wants some "cowboy" gear after playing in TX for a week!
Cutest cowboy and cowgirl I've ever seen!
Sadie topless at the park eating a popsicle (didn't want to ruin a white shirt!)

Getting some much needed sunshine at the park!
Connor and Aly taking a basketball break.
Had to bring the Jedi costume to fight Cole!

No comments: