Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Catching up... and Sadie's First Pedicure

I am very behind in blogging. I've noticed with three kids (one being a newborn), by the time all of the kids are asleep (Eliza usually not settled until 10ish) I have to clean up as much as a can and then try to get some sleep rather than doing anything fun like be on the computer, work out, read. You should see how many shows I have stored on my DVR to catch up on! So here goes...all of these posts will be of events that happened months ago...but got to include them for the blog book to be printed by Christmas! :)

Sadie and I went to get mani/pedis together a few weeks after Eliza was born. It was fun to get some one on one time with our now "middle" child who definately is showing symptoms of "middle" child syndrome. She was a good girl and sat very still. Love her!


Gotta love purple sparkle toes!!!

No comments: