Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Turkey Day!

We sure had a HAPPY THANKSGIVING this year. It was the first time I have ever hosted at my house. Grandma and Grandpa Westover flew in for the week, and the Johnson clan came for dinner. It was so great to have everyone here. Although my mom did most of the cooking, I feel like I could now do it myself. It was great to get a lesson from the PRO...and all turned out DELICIOUS!!! Connor was the photographer for the evening. I think he wanted to document everyone who was there. Sorry if the pictures aren't the best-but Connor insisted that I post all the ones he took.

Grandpa Mark
Sean and Grandma Anette in the background
Chad
Playing "Trouble"
Grandpa Mike and Lance
MMMM Pumpkin Pie

Connor buttered up our bird with Grandma Kathleen.

We sure have a lot to be thankful for this year...I am so thankful to the Lord for blessing us with such wonderful FAMILY and FRIENDS to share fun occasions like this with. I am grateful for our FAITH, our HEALTH, our warm and cozy HOUSE, my KIDS (as chaotic as they are most days, just to name a few. I pray I can always show GRATITUDE for all that I have.

3 comments:

Eric and Rozanne said...

I enjoy having Thanksgiving at home too. It can be a lot of work, but when you have parents to help it is awesome!

Sharon said...

Looks like a fun time. I am glad your parents could join you as well!

Autumn and Barrett said...

Whoa I was so far behind in your posts! Loved catching up and definitely need to get those preschool Halloween pictures from you.