Saturday, November 27, 2010

Eliza Claire -3 months

Eliza is getting so big so fast. She is sleeping, eating, and smiling so well. I think I say that every stage babies are in is my favorite, but I really do wish I could freeze where she is right now. She is still tiny enough to snuggle, but interactive enough to be fun. We are still so in love with this little sweet heart!

Check out those thighs



We went to Portland for the weekend to spend time with some of our favorite people. They were gracious enough to babysit so Ryan and could go to the temple, and do some shopping. Thank goodness little E takes a bottle-just another reason she is the perfect baby.:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is SO pretty! I need to come see her.

Rozanne said...

I just want to squeeze that baby. She is so cute. I love the picture with her looking up. I am so glad she is an easy one for you...cute and sweet is even better.