Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Temple Square

Emily's kids had school, so we had a nice family day in downtown Salt Lake. We visited the Temple Square visitors centers, had lunch with Uncle Sean at the new mall, and shopped around at City Creek for a bit. It was a really pleasant day and the kids enjoyed the temple square sights more than I expected.

The Tabernacle



Sisters!

Believe it or not I did not make them pose this way...

I did try to force this one-obviously!



The family one day before our 11th anniversary. My how we have changed since the day we were married here!

Sadie wished for a fish.

Connor asked for an IPOD touch- or a basketball hoop if his parents said no. :) Eliza refused to sit on Santa's lap.

2 comments:

Rozanne said...

I love those Santa pictures! I love temple square and our kids have enjoyed it too! I like the picture with your whole family by the temple. It is amazing how quickly things change.

Susan said...

Those Santa pics are super cute. We loved visiting Temple Square this past summer. It is a very beautiful place!