Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012

Thanks to Emily and Tom, we enjoyed a delicious Thanksgiving meal. I would have been so stressed to have 25 people over for Thanksgiving and to cook for them too, but my sister is AMAZING, and it was great! The highlight for me was being able to visit with Grandpa and Jean. My kids would agree that was the best part for them as well. 
Eliza talking Grandpa's ear off.

Connor LOVES his Grandpa Ken.



The last few years we have spent Thanksgiving with my parents, my mom has had an "Early Christmas" with the kids. She always does a great job getting the kids toys and books that they love. Sadie's favorite was a princess make-up kit, Connor loved his science kit, and Eliza loved her new blocks. 









Our table: Ryan and I , Mom and Dad, cousin Carly, and Grandpa and Jean

Kids Table
Table #3- Tom's grad students, Cousin Natalie and Mikey, Em and Tom

No comments: