Wednesday, July 13, 2011

End of Preschool

We could not have asked for a better experience at Good Shepherd preschool this year. Sadie made some great friends, had wonderful teachers, and got to do tons of fun crafts and projects that I don't do. :) For Connor, when he was three, he could have cared less about going to preschool. He could simply take it or leave it any day. He was just as happy at home with me. Sadie, however, LOVED, every school day and didn't miss any except for our vacation. I used school as an incentive to be good-ie (empty threats to not let her got to school if the didn't shape up...). I am truly thankful for such a positive preschool.

Waiting to get her "diploma"
Sadie and Mrs. Pharis
Lauren, Sadie, and Evie
Loves from Lauren
Sadie and Russell at Teddy Bear day

1 comment:

Rozanne said...

It just reminds me of what an awesome job you did teaching Tessa preschool! I am sure glad we got in on that.