Sunday, July 10, 2011

San Diego Zoo

San Diego Zoo is AMAZING! We loved every minute of it. It had unique animals that many zoos don't have. The animals all have nice exhibits and look happy to me. I know that sounds silly, but you all know what I am talking about when you have visited not so good zoos, and you feel bad for the animals because they don't look well taken care of. I'm pretty sure Connor's favorite part of the zoo, was being the photographer. He took all the pictures you will see, plus hundreds more. I am sad to say I did not get a picture of the Sky Tram (a ski lift type ride-that you can take to go across the zoo). Sadie and I rode it probably 6 times! She even convinced Grandma and Grandpa to be adventurous and go on it with her. Ryan was excited that he saw Mel Gibson and said "hi" to him. Eliza and I were just along for the ride-although I have to admit I was smitten with the 6 week old baby giraffe. :)

This pic is not good at all-was at the end of a long, enjoyable day-and you can tell that we are tired-but I did have to include it because we are all in it.













1 comment:

Susan said...

Connor did a great job as photographer! We loved the San Diego Zoo whenever we went. And I agree, it's nice to see the animals when they are happy & well cared for.