Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Big 3-0 !!!

I tried to avoid it, but I turned 30 this year! I have to admit that I did not like it very much and wanted to keep it pretty low key. Ryan wanted to throw a party, but my birthday falls during a very hectic time of year, so I talked him out of it. I think deep down he was relieved. He did arrange a babysitter ( a first, I think) and we went to dinner and did a little shopping. The kids and Ryan also picked out a delicious cake that we enjoyed for days. It was fun to see them excited because I certainly was not. :) I am very thankful to be where I am at this stage of my life. I am truly blessed...but how about NO MORE birthdays?!?!?!

1 comment:

Susan said...

30 is a big milestone, but you are far from old! You still look like a teenager to me :) Happy belated birthday!