Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ten Years ???

Ryan and I celebrated our tenth anniversary this year. Man, that went by quickly!! We are far from perfect, but I sure am a lucky girl to have him. We make a great team. I look forward to many, many more decades with him. We were fortunate to have Ryan's parents come to our house and stay with the kids while we spent two days in Bellevue. We went to the Seattle Temple, out to eat, shopped a bit, and did a whole lot of wonderful NOTHING. It was very refreshing and relaxing to get away for a bit, but not have the stress of travel. Of course, we could never have done it with my AMAZING in laws ( I really married Ryan to have them :))!
file://localhost/Users/johannajohnson/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Originals/2011/Johnson%20Family%20:%20Poppi%20Photo/bl.jpg

2 comments:

Susan said...

Congrats on 10 years! Time really does fly by when you're having fun!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for 10 years! Y'all really do make a great team. Congrats!