Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Halloween 2011


Sadie and Lauren
Good Shepherd Preschool




So the following posts are very late-but better late than never! Halloween this year seemed to be celebrated for a week rather than a day! I love it all! We had a school festival, church trunk or treat, preschool dress up, dance dress up, and finally the neighborhood trick or treating and traditional dinner at the Fourtner's house. Sadie wanted to "match" Eliza so we had two Rapunzel's and a Harry Potter. Eliza was super fun this year and LOVED collecting candy and kept signing "more." :) Sadie had a funny experience at preschool. When she walked in another little girl was also dressed as Rapunzel. When she saw Sadie, she put her hands on her hips, marched over to her mother, and said, "HER DRESS IS PRETTIER THAN MINE!!!" Girls....I did get a good giggle! I think everyone had a great halloween. I had the thought this year that Connor may not really care to dress up that many more years and it made me a little sad. Why do they have to grow up?? I hope I can cherish these years that they still like me.

No comments: