Monday, January 23, 2012

Santa Comes to the Neighborhood 2011

One of my very favorite traditions of the season is the visit we get from Santa and the firefighters during the annual food drive. It really is magical to have Santa come to our house. He is so sweet and spends plenty of time with each child. Unfortunately, Ryan was not home, I was holding Eliza (who wanted nothing to do with Santa), and I was still learning with my new camera, so the pics aren't great, but I tried.


Santa reading Connor and Sadie's letter
On their lists this year...
Connor- 1. Mario Bros for Wii 2. Commander Locke (Star Wars figure) 3. Otter stuffed animal 4. Diary of a Wimpy Kid book
Sadie- 1. Barbie Doll house 2. Just Dance 3 for Wii. Big Ladybug pillow pet



Our Elf Jo came tonight as well. The kids were sooo surprised and happy!

No comments: