Thursday, January 31, 2013

Conference Weekend 2012

As I was just looking back on photos from my phone, these stuck out at me not because anything significant happened, but just because I remember the weekend as the last relaxing, beautiful weather weekends we had at our old house. I always love General Conference weekend because we get a break from our regular church going, yet still are spiritually uplifted from the talks given from the apostles and prophet. I admit that we don't often listen live, but we do be sure to stream the talks on the internet when the little people are not interrupting. We make them watch a couple token speakers like President Monson at some point during the weekend as well.  That Saturday, Connor played an amazing flag football game scoring a couple of touchdowns and an extra point. Sunday we spent the day in our sunny backyard and also went to Tumwater Falls to see the Salmon run.  It was the calm before the storm...life got a little chaotic for the next little while!



Tumwater Falls



Catching some air!

No comments: