Connor turned 8!! He decided (may have gently been persuaded-due to a great deal I got on a party package) to have his "friend" party at Charlie Safari this year. It is a fun place with inflatables, a HUGE play structure, arcade games, and our party included unlimited laser tag. Ryan was able to sneak out of work since it was over lunch and come. All of Connor's best buddies were also able to make it. I think it was a success. Connor was a happy kid, and very gracious. After the party, he kept thanking us and saying that it was the BEST DAY EVER. I sure love my 8 year old!
|Birthday boy and Proud Parents!|
|Sadie and Lauren|
|Cammack kiddos-love the classic look on Zach's face.|
|Even Eliza said "CHEESE!!"|
|Getting ready for Laser tag.|
|Connor, Sam, and Simon|
|Another Battle about to begin!|
|Connor and Grant|
|Laine, Henry, and Connor|
|Connor and Mason|
|Connor, Zach, Thomas, and Olivia|
Just a couple of things I want to remember about my 8 year old Connor...
1. He is, and I'm sure will forever be my little sports fanatic.
2. He easily makes and keeps friends.
3. He is very sweet to Eliza...Sadie is another story...(the 2 are just sooo different!)
4. He is an avid reader. He finished reading 2 of the Harry Potter books by the end of first grade.
5. He is funny.
6. He has a hard time sitting down and sitting still-we have to tell him multiple times during meals to sit!
7. He loves to be outside.
8. He has a good attitude about most things.
9. He loves his grandparents.
10. Interests right now are legos, video games, friends, anything active. :)