Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Remlinger Farms

Heidi and I went on another big outing with the kids at the end of August. We had to squeeze in all the fun we could before the end of summer! What a fun day it was! We started out with Connor puking in the van from playing video games in the car...and ended with getting SUPER lost on the way home, but in between, our day was great.  The farm was such a cute place with rides, animals, and things for the kids to see and do. Sadie and Connor said it was one of the best days of the whole summer!

Sadie in the hay jump.


Lunch



Pony Ride


Go Carts


Pumpkin ride


I love this girl!!!



She loved driving the old Model T's



I'm a little biased, but I think I have darn cute kids!

Such a fun group!


So thankful for good friends!
I'm one lucky momma!


Do kids get any happier than this??

No comments: