Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Connor's Basketball Season 2012

I'm pretty sure I can blame Eliza for the lack of pictures I have taken this past year of Connor's sports.  She is always trying to run onto the field/ court. This season was another great one. Connor LOVES the game of basketball. I love to watch him (and Ryan is one proud dad)! The first game of the season, Connor was a little hesitant on the court, so Ryan decided to motivate him with money. I know its terrible parenting, but the incentive of 25 cents for rebounds and 50 cents for baskets made sure was motivating. I think Ryan was out 10 bucks one game! Towards the end of the season, Ryan started to regret that bribe! Fun times!
The one video I took all season-no shot but a little dribbling action!

Mouth is always open for shots...

Up for a rebound!

No comments: