Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Random Happenings in March 2012


I have been terrible at blogging and taking pictures. Here are a few randoms from the month of March. 

Repainted fireplace

Kitchen Before

Kitchen after!

Eliza is obsessed with her binky and buckles.
Rare sunny day at the park with my girls!

Connor ate scrambled eggs for the first time since he was a baby!!

Eliza's belly button is still a major outie and she LOVEs to show it off-especially by lifting her shirt and showing perfect strangers!

Lots of dollhouse play with my girls.

ELiza is my outside girl-she climb the ladder on the play set and go down the slide all by herself now!

Swimming! My girls are loving the pool these days!

Connor saved up enough money to by a Nintendo DS  (thanks to Grandpa Mark giving him the final $40)- and in true Connor fashion, he is playing it outside.

No comments: