Thursday, June 7, 2012

Easter in Houston

We spent the Saturday before Easter in Jon's parents backyard. They live right on a lake where the boys could fish, everyone could swim, and they had the perfect patio for hanging out. I don't remember the last time we did Easter egg hunts in swim suits! So fun.




Eliza fell asleep in my arms-a rare treat for me!

I think these 3 are pretty sweet!

The Easter bunny visited!

Cutie pie girls!


Before church-don't know where Eliza was??

Sadie even lost another tooth on that special day. What a fun surprise! Easter Sunday night,   I had a talk with Sadie and Connor about our Jesus our Savior and what a special day Easter day was. We talked about what a blessing it is that HE died and was RISEN three days later. We watched a couple of little videos on LDS.org. I hope they get the true meaning of Easter in addition to the fun traditions that we do!

No comments: