Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

My mother's day was pretty low key. We went to church, came home, and Ryan's parents came down for dinner and  to bring Sadie back from her "birthday weekend" with them.  know I think it all the time, but I don't say often enough how blessed I am to be these kids' mom. I always say, "I hope I don't mess them up too bad..." but in reality I really do hope I can do a great job being their mom because they are really good kids (most of the time!) 



Connor gave me a sweet book that read,
"My mom likes to...lay out in the sun."
"My mom's favorite color is green."
"My mom likes to eat ice cream."
"My mom's favorite game is tennis."
"My mom's favorite show is The office" (not true-never watch that show:)
"My mom looks pretty all the time."
"My favorite place to go with my mom is Texas."
"One thing my mom says a lot is, "Feed the dog!"
"I like it when my mom goes running with me."
"If I could give my mom anything for Mother's day, I would give her a card because I love her."
"I would like my mom to know that I love her."

No comments: